Alcohol Home Detox Northern Ireland – We now offer our alcohol home detox program for clients in Northern Ireland. This works in the same way as our alcohol home detox in England. Our program is also set at one price of £1295. This is how it works. This is the most supported alcohol home detox program anywhere in the UK. No one offers this level of support anywhere, and at a very affordable price.
- Call us on Tel: 07811 606 606 if you would like more information or book an alcohol home detox
- Our detox nurse will call the client, to do an assessment over the phone, to make sure it is safe for the client to have an home detox
- Our nurse will then email or send the client medical forms to sign
- The nurse will then do a video consultation with the client, and who is ever staying with the client, to explain how the process works
- We will then take payment at this stage, of £1295
- We will then transfer a script from our medical centre to your local chemist for you to collect
- Our detox nurse will have arranged at this stage, when the alcohol home detox will start
- Our nurse will call you 4 times a day minimum, to tell the clients friend (supervisor) how much medication to give the client
- The detox duration will be around 10 to 12 days, depending on the severity of the clients drinking
- The client will now be completely detoxed from alcohol and can enjoy they new life.
In Ireland, if you are considering an alcohol home detox, it is important to understand the available resources and seek appropriate support. The best course of action is to consult with healthcare professionals or addiction treatment services to ensure your safety and well-being throughout the process.
Here are some options to explore for alcohol detoxification and support in Ireland:
General Practitioner (GP): Start by visiting your GP. They can assess your situation, provide medical advice, and guide you on the best course of action. They may refer you to specialised addiction services or treatment centres if needed.
HSE Addiction Services: The Health Service Executive (HSE) in Ireland provides addiction services that include assessment, counselling, and treatment options. You can contact your local HSE office or visit the HSE website for information on addiction support services in your area.
National Drug and Alcohol Helpline: The HSE operates a National Drug and Alcohol Helpline, which offers confidential information, support, and guidance to individuals seeking help for alcohol or drug-related issues. The helpline is available 24/7 and can provide information on detoxification services and treatment options.
Residential Treatment Centres: In some cases, a residential treatment centre may be recommended for alcohol detoxification and rehabilitation. These centres provide a structured environment with medical supervision, counselling, and support to help individuals safely detox and begin their recovery journey. A healthcare professional or addiction service can provide information on suitable residential treatment centres in your area.
Outpatient Services: Outpatient addiction services offer support and treatment while allowing individuals to remain in their own homes. They may include counselling, support groups, medication-assisted treatment, and monitoring to assist with alcohol detoxification. Your GP or local addiction services can provide information on outpatient services available in your area.
Remember, alcohol detoxification can be potentially dangerous, and professional guidance is crucial to ensure your safety and minimise the risks. By seeking help from healthcare professionals and addiction support services, you can access the appropriate resources and support needed for a safe and effective detoxification process.
Alcohol Home Detox Northern Ireland
The most supported alcohol home detox program anywhere in the UK.
So that is the process. We have been doing alcohol home detoxes for over 10 years, and they are highly successful. We have never had a complaint in all the time we have been doing these, and have saved many lives. If you would like an alcohol home detox and live in Northern Ireland. Call us now on Tel: 07811 606 606