Help with Alcohol Rehab (Disclaimer: The Picture above is a Library Picture as all our centres are different inside)
Detox Options & Funding Available. How do I know if I have an Alcohol problem? Alcohol Rehab & Detox Options & Funding Available – ADUS Healthcare There are all different types of people who drink alcohol. Not all drinkers are alcoholics. Some drinkers can get by with just some counselling to help them get their drinking under control, whereas others may need to work a little bit harder and spend a short time in an alcohol rehab clinic to achieve the same goal. Some clients may even be able to go to an alcohol rehab clinic in the day, and go home at night. They can be able to manage the process of their addiction recovery this way.
For the more hardened alcoholic who may have lost control of his drinking, there are alcohol rehab centres. This is where an individual can take time out of society and stay at the alcohol rehab clinics. They manage their alcohol addiction.
Alcohol rehab is the psychological part of the program. The detox is where we get rid of the abused substance from your body. The rehab or rehabilitation is where we need to find out why you have had this addiction. How to stay off it. Get you back into normal sociality. This, belief it or not, is the interesting part. This is where it all makes sense. Why you were doing it. What made you do it.
ADUS Healthcare has been helping hundreds of people every year get into detox programs. Our Alcohol Rehab centres are the most affordable priced available in the UK. We can also help with funding for clients who needed it. In our history of dealing with clients with an alcohol addiction.
We find – Alcohol rehab
We have found there is normally underlying issues which have caused the client to drink from the start. Also we have found it is more important for the client to spend a longer time in rehab. This enables us to look deeper into the underlying issues. So we are then are able to teach the individual to apply a solution to his addiction, so as he is able to move forward in his life on his own terms. This way the client should not need to drink or use other substances to move on in life, and more importantly, should be able to get his life back.
The different types of Alcohol Rehabilitation
There are many types of rehabilitation for alcohol. This can be gauged by all the different types of alcohol rehab centres available, and all the different models of recovery they offer. We find all our rehabilitation centres treat the disease of addiction. This is by far the most effective way to relieve an individual from their alcohol problem as these centres know the levels of addiction and how to deal with them.
Rehabilitation, or rehab, for alcohol addiction is a comprehensive process that involves professional treatment, support, and ongoing care. If you or someone you know is seeking help with alcohol rehab.
Here are some steps to consider:
- Assess the need for rehab: Evaluate the severity of the alcohol addiction and determine if a residential or outpatient rehab program is most appropriate. Residential rehab provides a structured and immersive environment, while outpatient rehab allows individuals to receive treatment while living at home.
- Research rehab centres: Look for reputable rehab centres that specialise in alcohol addiction treatment. Consider factors such as the facility’s accreditation, treatment approaches, staff qualifications, success rates, and aftercare support. Read reviews, seek recommendations, and gather information to make an informed decision.
- Consult with professionals: Consult with addiction specialists, therapists, or healthcare professionals who can provide guidance on selecting the right rehab program. They can help assess individual needs, discuss treatment options, and offer recommendations based on personal circumstances.
- Detoxification: If alcohol withdrawal symptoms are expected, a medically supervised detoxification (detox) process may be necessary before starting rehab. Detox ensures safe management of withdrawal symptoms and helps prepare individuals for the treatment phase. Detox should always be conducted under medical supervision.
- Individualised treatment plan: A comprehensive rehab program should develop an individualised treatment plan based on the person’s unique needs and circumstances. This plan may include therapy, counselling, medical interventions, and holistic approaches to address the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of addiction.
- Therapy and counselling: Engage in individual therapy sessions with qualified professionals who specialise in addiction treatment. Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), motivational interviewing (MI), and other evidence-based approaches can help address underlying issues, develop coping skills, and promote lasting recovery.
- Group therapy and support: Participate in group therapy sessions or support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or SMART Recovery. These sessions provide a sense of community, understanding, and accountability with peers who have faced similar challenges.
- Holistic approaches: Explore holistic therapies and activities that complement traditional treatment, such as mindfulness meditation, yoga, art therapy, exercise, and nutrition counselling. These activities promote overall well-being and aid in the recovery process.
- Aftercare planning: A successful rehab program includes aftercare planning to support individuals in their transition back to everyday life. This may involve creating a relapse prevention plan, scheduling ongoing therapy or counselling sessions, and connecting with support groups or alumni programs.
- Long-term support: Recovery from alcohol addiction is an ongoing journey. Seek ongoing support from professionals, support groups, or therapists to maintain sobriety and prevent relapse. Build a strong support network of friends and family who understand and support your recovery goals.
Remember, alcohol rehab is a personal and individualised process. It’s essential to choose a program that aligns with your needs and offers a supportive environment for your recovery journey. Professional guidance and ongoing support are key components of successful alcohol rehab.
12 Months Aftercare – Alcohol rehab
12 months aftercare is normally available for clients who have finished an alcohol rehabilitation or detox program. Call our team for more details on Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours)